Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Le septième journée {Day seven} 8.11.11


    Yes, this time I am three days behind... or something like that. But I didn't really have access to a computer, nor time, so I can reasonably say that I was a bit too busy. But we've been having so much fun, as you can tell by our picture.

   We crossed "jumping into the lake with your clothes on" off of the bucket list the other day. *grin* Though we didn't get to run off a dock, we still had a blast at Pikes Point, with some old and new friends.

   This picture was taken at Pike's Point after we went swimming. I actually wouldn't mind doing it again, there's something rather fun and amusing about swimming with your clothes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment