Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Monday, August 8, 2011

La troisième journée {Day three} 8.7.11



   Yes... I realize that I'm a day behind. I will catch up tonight, I promise.

   This is Kristina and I watching Phantom of the Opera in the basement. We had to take numerous pics -- the lighting was too dark, the focus was off, she was cut out, then I was cut out... I finally gave up even though I blinked. *shakes head* That's what makes memories I suppose.

   There's only a lay-z-boy in the basement, so we needed to devise a way to get another piece of furniture to sit on, into the basement. Carrying a couch downstairs has turned out to be a bad option, so we pulled out a mattress from the storage room. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment