Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Monday, August 15, 2011

Le onzième journée {Day eleven} 8.15.11


   "Our state fair is a great state fair--" Well I haven't missed it... but I am a little late. It's been happening since Thursday and I didn't make it there till today. Shame on me! I've waited all year for this.

   Free advice:  Don't forget to fully charge your phone before heading out to the state fair. Especially if you need to meet your ride at such-and-such a time and such-and-such a place. Don't you think there should be a booth at the fair where you can exchange your phone battery?

   I snapped this pic *after* my phone died, but thankfully before it died again. I was also able to work out a meeting time with my mom. But I was still left wondering how I was gonna track the time... lol.

   Big event of the night -- watching the Josh Kelly concert. Never heard of him, but I liked him. Very fun and laid back, and he sang some good stuff. Most awesome of which was Cee Lo Green's "Forget You". Did I mention he is a country singer? Haha! He's also a better "country rapper" than Jason Aldean in my opinion. His "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" was fabulous.

   He also had some great songs of his own, I'm gonna go look up his stuff on iTunes later.

   "It's a hundred degrees and I'm all out of antifreeze!"

No comments:

Post a Comment