Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Monday, August 29, 2011

La vingt-cinquième journée {Day twenty-five} 8.29.11


   *does the happy dance* We're ahead of the game, we're ahead of the game! Instead of waiting til Tuesday to post a picture of us laying in bed tonight, I took initiative and took a picture of us ! Woo hoo!

   Today is a big day. *heart flutters nervously* Kristina begins school and I begin swing dance lessons and troupe practice. I am very excited, but also initimidated because life is jumping into full swing... and... summer's over. =[ No more takin' things easy til winter break, now it's work-work-work, go-go-go. *sigh* I feel like I'm in the winter doldrums. Not a good thing... but I'm also excited so I'll focus on the bright spots. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment