Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Saturday, August 13, 2011

le huitième journée {Day eight} 8.12.11


   Home again, home again, jiggety jog. We had a marvelous trip to Spirit Lake! We were able to jostle my grandparents' memories and they told us lots of good stories, and we hung out with good friends, had the best laughs, made some crazy weird memories... some that you wouldn't believe if I told you. Well maybe you would have, but I'd like to think not! lol

   Now back to the routine... well we actually have a weekend still. *yay* So it's a few more days of a little chillin' before jumping out of relaxation mode. I picked up Guitar Hero from my house so we may end up using it pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment