Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Sunday, August 7, 2011

La deuxième journée {Day two} 8.6.11


   We survived the first night! This should be a good sign. *grin*

   We got up bright and early for the farmers market, and meandered around with friend for a few hours. I admired an adorable little fawn pug named Ginger, she was a little butterball! I think we need to bring my dog Felix over, to visit with Jack-a-moe Joe for a weekend. Who says dogs don't enjoy company?

   After the farmers market, we dolled ourselves up to go to a promotion ceremony. We just happened to bring matching dresses - both the same fabric and shade of grey. We must have been on the same wavelength as we packed. I also tried a new hairstyle, a waterfall french braid. So much fun! I will post a picture someday.

   Kristina's boyfriend's dad was promoted to a Major General. His ceremony was very personal and a blessing to be a part of, so glad to have the chance to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment