Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful

1 Chronicles 16:8-13 (New King James Version)
8 Oh, give thanks to the LORD!
Call upon His name;
Make known His deeds among the peoples!
9 Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him;
Talk of all His wondrous works!
10 Glory in His holy name;
Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the LORD!
11 Seek the LORD and His strength;
Seek His face evermore!
12 Remember His marvelous works which He has done,
His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth,
13 O seed of Israel His servant,
You children of Jacob, His chosen ones!
I'm thankful for many things, firstly for a good job that I really enjoy, that I can really learn life lessons from, and one that God basically placed in my lap. God is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment