Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Friday, November 13, 2009

Daily Benefits


Psalm 68:19 (New King James Version) Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits, The God of our salvation!

God blesses me every day, in ways I usually miss. This morning, I really wasn't looking forward to getting up at 5:45 to take a shower and go to work. But as I was showering I was reminded of how much I enjoy a hot shower and being alone in the morning. And then as I was right in the middle of breakfast and my Bible study, I looked up and this gorgeous sky is what I saw. =) Imagine if I had gotten up half an hour later, I would have totally missed it. I barely got a few photos before it was gone. A good start to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment