Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chicago Mystery Trip

Here we are in Chicago! Even though I've graduated and I'm not really in school or 4H anymore, I decided that just like TeenPact, you're never too old for the 4H mystery trip. =)

I've never been to Chicago before and it was in no way anything like what I expected it to be. It didn't exactly exceed my expectations, but that's not a bad thing =) It was still pretty disco.

We went to the Shedd Aquarium (where this picture was taken), the field museum, science museum and art museum, where we saw the real American Gothic. And not to mention, the Silver Bean, the observatory in the John Hancock tower, Navy Pier, the river tour, the Cheesecake Factory, Giordano's, and Interstate 80. We were busy!!! And I still feel like I'm missing something...

No comments:

Post a Comment