Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Introduction

Hello all, this is AutyBug =) This is my very first blog so we'll see how it goes. I titled it AutyBug's Reflections for various reasons, the obvious one being my thoughts, but the underlying meaning would be my reflections of Christ. I am living my whole life with the purpose of glorifying God, pointing everything I do back to Him.

This blog will hopefully have a bit of everything, from lessons God is teaching to me, to vacations, to things I find interesting while nannying, to everyday circumstances of life. ;-) I hope you find something fascinating at least once in awhile, while I enjoy myself.

God bless, ~AutyBug~

1 comment:

  1. You make me proud and delighted, Autumn!

    Love, Mommy

    ReplyDelete