Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Latest Craze

Here's my Kit American Girl doll styling the jacket I made for her out of one of my own. Don't worry, I got the jacket at a garage sale and it never fit right anyway. =) But this is what I've been up to for the past few days; making doll outfits outta my own favorite-but-too-small clothes. I think I'm gonna start a minor business, and sell a few items. Actually, the idea is for people to bring their own clothes for me to modify for their dolls. Maybe a good Christmas present? It would definitely be more sentimental and inexpensive than buying another outfit from the catalog. You could even buy two cheap tee-shirts at Wal*Mart and have one modified, for a matching set. What do you think?

1 comment: