Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Friday, November 13, 2009

"Beginning My Journey"

Beginning My Journey

Hello dear brethren in Christ! I am Lynn’s friend Auty, and I have accepted her gracious offer of writing for her blog. I am a Bible-believing Child of God – a Christian – in my late teens, striving to reflect the LORD in all I do, with several reminders from my mom along the way. I guess the title of my series has a sort of two-fold meaning: my reflections and thoughts, as well as my reflections of God.

A little about me and my life: I am being raised in a Christian family, so hearing about God the Father on a daily basis is nothing strange to me. Church attendance has never been optional; dressing up for church has always been required as a sign of the respect God deserves. We attend a very small, but very lovely church right now and I and my whole family are involved with several ministries there.

I have a “typical” testimony – saying a “salvation prayer” at a young age and being baptized several years later. But the LORD never truly revealed Himself in me (Galatians 1:15-16) until my early teen years. I have immensely enjoyed the journey He is taking me on and will share some of the lessons I learned along the way.

Grace be with you, Auty

No comments:

Post a Comment