Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh, The Places To Go

Someday, I would love to go to...

{Scotland}
Because I have read about it, and would love to see the land and learn the history.


{Morocco} 
Because it is mysterious... and I was asked on a date by a Moroccan.


{New Orleans} 
Because all the photos I've ever seen are simply breathtaking. It is so diverse, so weathered and charming.


{Germany} 
Because I am 3/4 German on my mom's side. My great-grandparents were raised German-speaking.


{Verdun} 
Because it is an infamous battlefield of the Great War, WWI.


{Prince Edward Island} 
Because it is in Canada... and where Anne of Green Gables took place.


{Rhode Island} 
Because I would love to visit New England and Rhode Island seems like the most interesting state. You can drive across it in 40 minutes.


{Alaska} 
Because it is bordering Canada, and I would like to cruise there and watch the sunsets. I want to know what it's like to be perpetually day.

No comments:

Post a Comment