Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Spy

2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

My best friend, Kristina, and I went to a car show last night. My dad has a black all-original 1940 Chevrolet so I used to go to these car shows with him all the time. It's been a year or two though and Kristina had never been to one so I invited her along. I took my camera, she had her phone, and we tried to see how many pictures we could get of our reflections in the mirrors, paint or chrome. =) Have fun.


The dash of my dad's '40 Chevy.


Kris and I in front of the '40 Chevy.


A peach Chevy Bel-Air.


Not a very flattering picture, lol.


I love white-wall tires.


A hearse, the Boothill Express. =)


A tight little hot rod.


Methinks 'tis a royal blue Chevy Bel-Air.


I'm afraid to say I look rather demented... lol.


Maybe a little trickier. I liked all the rusty chrome. (Because I love vintage things.)


I love my new Sperry's Topsiders. =)


A pick-up with a hot paint job.


 The end of a good evening. =) I love you Kristina.

No comments:

Post a Comment