Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Friday, June 18, 2010

Just For Kicks

Some of my favorite pictures from Wednesday night's car show.


Bennigan's:  great food, great cars!


Quite a few Camaros, old and new.


My new favorite sporty car. =) It's pretty tight.


The Chevy Bel-Air is one of my favorite classic cars, and there were several there. The best one was a black one with red accents.


A piece-of-junk car, but with a lot of character. =)


An Opel Manta. My brother says if it's from Germany, it's a really foreign car. (Meaning there aren't a lot of them to be found here in America.) Any thoughts?


The only thing I don't like about this picture is that it's off-center. Quite a few of my pictures ended up a little too far to the left actually. But it still looks pretty neat.


For real? O.o


That's one point of view...


And this is another. Ha ha


On the way home again. As small as downtown Des Moines is, the skyline isn't too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment