Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Cleaning

   I just decided my blog needed a spring cleaning and de-clutter. Way too many pointless buttons, and links to blogs that aren't even kept up, nor read by me. That's me, evolving and moving along. I always say simpler is better. So does it look any different to you? Should I change the background? Or the header? Or the music perhaps? (Sorry, the music is gonna stay. Mua haha.)

   By the way, I started a new blog last night called Efteråret: Inspired.
   It's basically quotes, poems, song lyrics, hymns, devotionals and whatnot. Anything that I have found to be edifying in my spiritual walk over the years. And then some. You will probably find Nat King Cole peppered liberally throughout. I love having everything pertaining to a topic, in one place, versus in a billion notebooks stashed around my room. So if this blog slows down for a bit, it's only because I'm working on the other momentarily.

   I love y'all! I don't yet know how having readers affects my diligence, or purpose in blogging, but I really do appreciate all of you! Every one. Who doesn't love fans after all? (Just kidding. Ha.) Praise and glory to God for anything good that you happen to read here.

  Have a fantasmagorical Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! Still looks good after removing somethings. Great!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete