Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Friday, April 29, 2011

[Bliss Is...]

.: That elusive perfect cup of coffee.
.: French onion soup on a cold rainy day.
.: Setting the alarm for 5am, then sleeping til noon.
.: Hugs and kisses from the boys I nanny.
.: Truth revealed from the Lord.
.: The opportunity to wear that new dress.
.: Putting Viva La Vida on repeat in my car.
.: A back rub for the knots in my shoulders.
.: Someone to play with my hair.
.: Sweat-pants on a lazy day.
.: Heavy covers tucked up under my chin.
.: A back handspring.
.: My favorite songs from Les Miserables.
.: A clear starry sky, and full moon.
.: Falling asleep to the sound of thunder, or Sigur Ros
.: The richness of Nat King Cole's voice, singing my favorite love songs.
.: Swing dancing the night away.
.: A genuine hug from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment