Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

La vingt-huitième journée {Day twenty-eight} 9.1.11


   Thursday was actually quite the interesting busy day! This is from our typical Thursday night swing social, and while I was there, I got a phone call from the mom I nanny for. She was on her way to the hospital, possibly to deliver the twins she was expecting. I kept on high alert for the next few hours, and finally at 11:11, she called one more time to ask me to be at the house and take care of Evan- it was the night!

   I have never spent an overnight baby-sitting. It was weird to not have to do anything but sleep. Evan woke around 4am, wanting to know why his parents had left. He was a little traumatized. =( But he went back to bed eventually.

   The next morning, we got a phone call! Jameson Andrew and Jillian Josephine were born around 12:30am, weighing 7.7 lbs and 7.1 lbs! They are so big and healthy, and honestly they are the cutest newborns I have EVER seen. =) No bias.

No comments:

Post a Comment