Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Polaroids

I am now the proud owner of three Polaroid cameras! =) Three garage sale finds (my mom spotted them all), all in Spirit Lake and all dirt cheap. One even still had seven unused exposures left! What a treat.

The first one I got was this Spirit 600, the one with the unused exposures. I think I paid $3 for it. It's also the same model I bought at a different garage sale for $2.
This one was the second one I found. I really don't know anything about it, except that it must be an older model, because it doesn't have a flash. It requires a disposable flash actually. I bought this one for a quarter.
 They are great fun to decorate with!
 One of the photos taken with the first Spirit 600.
Love these cameras! Only thing is, the film is not easy to come by, and definitely not cheap. But it's out there! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment