Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Monday, July 18, 2011

Uh Oh (for a lack of better thoughts in my brain)

Uh oh, I'm just realizing how long it has been since I have blogged. My last post was the 29th of June, and I'm thinking that was quite a few days ago...

Normally, when I have a lull this long on my blog, it means that I haven't been faithful in my personal time with the Lord, and I haven't been learning anything. But that's not the case this time around. I have been stoically faithful in my time with the Lord for several weeks now, still maintaining my hour a day (thanks be to God). I've also been learning quite a lot... perhaps that's my "problem". I have been learning so much that I don't know what to write... so I just don't write.

I look at blogs of friends who write nearly every day, and very well too! They write so creatively and engagingly, on whatever whim they follow, or where the Lord leads them. I'm not nearly so dedicated, and I am envious of them.

I have said several times before that diligence is not one of my strong points. Especially where Bible study, pen-palling, and blogging are concerned. But I actually have a handle on two out of those three, now (God be praised). I have already mentioned stoically spending quality time with God, and now I have managed my pen-palling quite well by paring down my 15+ pen-pals to only 2. Cruel I know, but I'd like to see you try to be faithful to 15+ pen-pals. Let me know how that goes for ya...

Now to master the diligence of my own blog, which I think I would like to keep as a priority.

Is this boring to read? I'm sorry, I'm just having my first real cup of coffee today and it's 4.28pm. I'm not sure how I survived the commute home actually. (Just kidding, Mom.)

Well that's one way of covering my hind and saying "sorry " for being a bad blogger. I am still trying to persevere. I know that if God didn't want me to be blogging, I wouldn't have been here for so long.

And I am here, so I ought to make the most of it. God willing, I will do better. After I have some more coffee...



P.S. Why does it feel like this must take 10 minutes to read, and then I re-read it in only 30 seconds...? I lose track of time so easily when I'm typing. My mind works too fast for my fingers I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment