Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Techno Jeep- The Way I Wanted It! =)



I finally found out how to edit the html code and get it exactly how I wanted it, so here is that video I wanted to show you. (html codes are so much fun!)

It's called Techno Jeep, made by Julian Smith and I found it on a Best of YouTube podcast. It made me laugh, and now I'm almost addicted. I hope y'all like it at least half as much as I do. =)

note- be sure to pause the music on the side first, it could get really annoying

2 comments:

  1. I offically love this!! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you should look up more of Julian Smith's videos, he's pretty rad. I love his stuff, he's actually a home-schooled Christian. =)

    ReplyDelete