Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Darkness No More


Psalm 63:6-7
When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches. Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.

I have been afraid of the dark since I was little. I was forever scarred after watching Wishbone's version of H. G. Well's Time Machine, and seeing the red-eyed morlocks that haunt the darkness, and can't live in the light. Just as much as that show scared me, this verse has comforted me and reminded me who really controls the darkness. I am reminded to meditate on my protector, and be at peace in his shadow.

2 comments:

  1. Auty Auty Auty!!! I can't believe you have a blog...and I didn't know....what other secrets are you keeping from one of your best friends! lolz!! I kinda....LOVE your background music =)
    And the Scriptures...and the background itself..omgosh. You rock, my love.
    And this Scripture is gorgeous.... in fact, it plays a big part in my play "Day of Reckoning". You will like how it is tied in with the story. very compelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I've been discovered!! (At last, lol) =) I haven't been blogging very long, and I'm not that great, it's just whenever I feel like it and whatever I feel like saying. It's pretty fun =)

    ReplyDelete