Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Ebenezer

   Guess what today is? Nah, I won't make you guess, I'll just tell you. It's been one year today since I started blogging. =)  That's actually quite a milestone for me, because I wasn't sure I would be able to keep going this long. Minus this post, I've written 65 posts! That's more than one a week. Sometimes I really do amaze myself... lol. Just kidding.

   I really ought to give the credit to whom it's due, and that would be the Lord. The plain truth is that I would not have kept this going on my own, the Lord has led me through ups and downs and kept me pressing onward. This blog is what it is, by His will, and His grace. I've learned quite a lot through it, I've seen myself change. I can see how I've been blessed, I can look back on the mountain tops, the valleys. I can see where I've trudged deeper through His Word, and other times when I merely waded in the shallows. I wouldn't trade this exprerince for... well I dunno. =) I just wouldn't trade it. And that was just one year my friends! I'm so excited to see what God does in the next. His will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment