Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

In the Works

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I'm still here. I'm working on a big post -- so big that I'm trying to decide if I should put it on the blog in sections, or simplify it and make it short and sweet, or just post the whole monstrous thing. So it's in the works, it will appear soon. It's a topic I meant to write about a long time ago, but I chickened out, and God has rounded out my knowledge a little more since then. He's still workin' on me. =)

Just a shout out, a quick thank you to everyone who has ever read my blog. I love all of my readers and I'm more than grateful that I have any at all. =) God bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment