Pages

"Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son, Jesus Christ." - George Washington

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Life goes on...

It has been more than half a year since I've touched this lonely little blog. I've decided to revive it for the sake of sharing notes from an upcoming class that I have registered for.

Yes, me. Taking a college class. I might have just seen a pig fly by.

No really. My pastor suggested it to the church -- it's an online hermeneutics (how to read and interpret the Bible) course at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. It's free and open to the public, and you can work at your own pace.

That sounded up my alley. I have listened to a sermon series that gave a broad overview of hermeneutics, and loved it. I definitely want to know more.

Today, I have bought the books I need, which I'm pretty excited about. I love increasing my theological library! Looks like Pink, Newton, and Luther will have some companions. Namely:


Dictionary of Hermeneutics
By James D. Hernando


Hopefully they will arrive at my house before February 1st, when the class starts. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment